Smile Makeover in Lake Forest
The appearance of our smile is important to us and how it looks tends to affect our self-confidence. Cosmetic dentistry is the area in dentistry that helps patients achieve a smile they have always wanted. At Lifetime Dental in Lake Forest, CA, we use a combination of cosmetic dental treatments to create a customized treatment plan to provide patients with improved teeth and a better smile. No matter if you have missing teeth, gaps between your teeth, discolored or stained teeth, cosmetic dentistry is the best option to improve the appearance of your teeth.
Treatments for Your Smile Makeover
Lifetime Dental offers top cosmetic dentistry treatments to help restore patients’ teeth. The services they offer include:
- Dental implants – a procedure used to replace missing teeth. Dental implants are an artificial tooth root replacement.
- Composite bonding – the application of a tooth-colored composite resin (plastic) that is used to repair or replace a decayed, chipped, broken, discolored or fractured tooth.
- Dental veneers – used to fix cavities or broken teeth. Veneers are also used to improve the appearance of healthy teeth. They are adhesively bonded to the front surface of the tooth to cover cracks, gaps, and chips.
- Teeth whitening – a dental cosmetic procedure that removes teeth discoloration and reveals a brighter smile. There are several teeth whitening options including at-home kits, in-office treatments, and toothpastes.
- Inlays or onlays – dental restorative treatments that replace old or existing dental fillings. A dental inlay fits inside the top edges of the tooth, while a dental onlay extends over the cusps of the treated tooth.
Smile Makeover Cost
We know how important it is for a dental practice to deliver high-quality services, especially when it comes to cosmetic dentistry. However, high-quality service shouldn’t mean you have to break the bank in order to afford it. At Lifetime Dental, we have treatment coordinators who help our patients choose the best option in terms of payment and financing so they can afford their treatment and regain confidence with their smile. We offer several financing options, including:
- Dental financing – we work with our patients to offer solutions that work within their budgets, thus we offer flexible financing plans with CareCredit and LendingClub.
- Dental insurance – we accept most insurance providers, including Aetna, Cigna, Connection Dental, Delta Dental, First Dental health, Principal Financial Group, United Concordia and we also accept most PPO and indemnity plans.
- Credit cards – we accept all major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Our treatment coordinators are able to process the credit card of your choice or multiple credit cards.
- Cash and checks – we can accept cash, checks or a combination of the two. Our treatment coordinators are available to securely receive your payment and provide you with a receipt.
Choosing a Cosmetic Dentist
We understand that you have many choices when it comes to choosing a cosmetic dentist in Lake Forest. However, it’s important that you take your time and go over all of your options because your teeth and smile deserve the best cosmetic dental treatment. In your search for a cosmetic dentist, search for one with years of experience and who believes in continuing education in their field. At Lake Forest, we have highly skilled and experienced dentists who can deliver exceptional results.
Get a Smile Makeover at Lifetime Dental
Nothing makes us happier than seeing our patients smiling and confident with their teeth. We have experienced dentists and an attentive staff who are committed to providing services that will give our patients excellent results. If you are looking to restore the appearance of your teeth, call our Lake Forest office at 949-581-8109 to schedule your appointment today.